In 2018, our Founder Emma sadly lost her beautiful mum Sylvia to cancer. Naturally, the family were heartbroken, but Sylvia had already decided she wanted to be cremated, so the decision was already made for them.
Although incredibly sad, this proved to be a largely positive experience and helped Emma come to terms with her loss and saying goodbye.
It is fair to say 2020 has brought unprecedented times, particularly with Covid-19. Tragically, this disease has claimed countless lives. Emma realised there were many people who have been unable to attend their funerals or collect their ashes afterwards.
This was the catalyst for Emma to launch Eezee Care, which is a ground-breaking service for the collection and direct delivery of ashes.
This means if you are unable for whatever reason to attend in person and collect the cremated remains of your loved ones, we can do this for you with care, dignity and respect. We totally understand how important and precious these deliveries are to you.
Our driver collects the Urn from the Funeral Director or Crematorium on your behalf and that same driver will deliver them directly to you. Every possible care will be taken to ensure their safe delivery.
Also, to remember your loved ones, for every delivery we complete, we plant a tree in your loved one’s memory in the UK. We can provide details of locations if you wish to chose where the tree is planted.
If you are unable to collect your loved one’s ashes for any reason, have a chat with us. You will be treated with empathy and compassion and we will do everything to support you with this.
Alternatively, please complete the online form and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
Description of the services and it’s benefits
- The ashes of your loved ones will be treated with the utmost respect and care.
- We make sure they are collected and delivered direct to you.
- We understand this is a distressing time for you and will be respectful, empathetic and caring.
- We collect the ashes direct from the Crematorium or Funeral Director and deliver them to an address dominated by you in Mainland Britain. We make it as easy as we possibly can for you.
- We take the stress out of collecting your loved one’s ashes if you are unable to or do not want to collect them in person.
- The same driver will collect and make the delivery to you – the ashes will be under the care of that person from the start to the end of their journey.
- We understand this is a sad time for you but in memory of your loved one we plant a tree in the UK. We want to create a positive legacy and your loved one’s memory can be part of that.
- We have strict procedures and checks in place to ensure the safe delivery of ashes.